Techno Music Techno Music

right up my ally

This is one of the most worthwhile things I've seen tongiht. Great job.

Mushroom Kitties Mushroom Kitties

Awesome

This is right up my ally, but it needs music and I wish it was longer! Please make more cartoons with these cats and a mushroom world.

Jerry Jerry

Excellent submission..Sort of sad

wow, this guys exactly like me except i haven't killed myself yet.

The Evil Demon The Evil Demon

Pretty sweet.

Oh cool. You wish you could do that too? Ha.

But why is he using javascript and html?

Nice "Waking Life" effect.

karimtabet responds:

Lol it's the HTML from MSN.com xD That part of the animation was the most boring to do...

O-two O-two

excellent!

Haha wow this was genius. Definitely deserving for the front page. You should feel proud that after you thought of this you actually created it.

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Don't animate to music word for word

When you make a music video, do not make it go to every single word and phrase because it will be too predictable and will leave no room for imagination for the viewer. Instead, get the overall subject of the song into the video. By making a video that has to do with every word, it clashes to the viewer.

Supah Mario Dy Es Supah Mario Dy Es

wow

I think you take a lot of acid then make cartoons and that's awesome. I was highly entertained. I laughed out loud when Yoshi went inside the playboy lolz.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well if i took a lot acid, i doubt i can make any movies at all ^^;

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

HOLY FUCKING FUCK

Wow, this was fucking disturbing. I hope you don't get sued for being a sick fuck.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Instant classic!

This isn't only front page material, but also a Newgrounds classic!!! I hate to judge this, but I simply think this is true. The animation wasn't perfect, but it came over very well. It was an all together mind-fuck when I thought in the beginning was just a very enjoyable overly violent cartoon. Simply amazing. Something new.

Monothematic Monothematic

i never use this line asdfadsfasdfasdfasd

AWESOME ANIMATION. Please make this Front Page Newgrounds! No more sick stupid meaningless cartoons with video game characters. Haha..

It's tough to seek meaningful thought provoking toons on this page, but you've done it. No matter how many people post, there's not too many that make the mark.