Techno Music Techno Music

right up my ally

This is one of the most worthwhile things I've seen tongiht. Great job.

Mushroom Kitties Mushroom Kitties

Awesome

This is right up my ally, but it needs music and I wish it was longer! Please make more cartoons with these cats and a mushroom world.

Jerry Jerry

Excellent submission..Sort of sad

wow, this guys exactly like me except i haven't killed myself yet.

3D Maze 3D Maze

Amazing 3D

This is an amazing little engine you got here. Actionscript 2? I've been working on something and I was thinking to myself how hard would it be to make sort of a Wolfenstien 3D engine? Well, you did it. You should make an entire game, maybe speed it up a bit. But awesome stuff.

Green Moon Lab Green Moon Lab

its good

This is a great game but what I'd like to see here (for maybe the next game) is a faster character, more action and more viewing space (possibly by making the character smaller and everything else.

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

Very cool although a little slow

The graphics looks very much like the original. The blended scenes and animation is very similar and I think you've succeeded well on that. I'm curious how you edit levels. Is it all on the stage?

A suggestion for hit detection if you have no already done so - Only hit detect things that are near the player. You can break down the scene into parts and only have hit detection for the part the player is in. This will make the game a lot faster.

Mono1337 responds:

Nah the map with static tiles is just a big bitmapdata thats blittet on the screen.. very efficient technique!

Yes hit detection is only active then the enemy/item is on the screen.. However this game was really badly programmed after all :)